08 May, 2011

Happy Mom's Day to Me-and my gift is...NOT weighing in today!!!!

I will not being weighing myself today. It's mother's day, and I deserve a break. At least that's what they say. I feel like I worked hard all week, I didn't do bad (until my chocolates last night). And I also walked 1 mile everyday. I am getting stronger. I feel like I can make it through the airports to Mozambique in August now--big deal for me!!! Still in a lot of pain, but stubbornly pushing through it!

Last night I had three one inch size chocolates; a Bacon Rosemary and Sea Salt, a Sour Cream Vanilla and a Cherry Vodka! I had a scrumptious looking photo, but for some reason it won't down load. After our (Jason and my) dinner date to the Rockford in downtown Raleigh, we went to Escazu Chocolates. I highly reccommend you look up their website and rush down there--you can even get a tour!  http://www.escazuchocolates.com/

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms' out there. Do something special for yourself today!

Proverbs 31:10-12 and 25-31
A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.


If you'd like to give me a mother's day gift--simply hit "follow" to the right. Thanks!

No comments: