12 May, 2011

Low Carb Wednesday; Seriously Scrumptious! Thank you Jeff!!





Wow!--what a wonderful meal our bible study had last night, all thanks to Jeff Rogers! Unfortunately, I can't name any of it! But the flavors, the textures and each dish was quite amazing and very filling.

Now about me. I'm struggling. Am successful in the walking area. Although my Plantar Facitis is really acting up and my knees ache. Swimming would be better, we'll see once the pool opens. But I'm enjoying walking. I like to look at peoples houses and yards as I walk by, I like to see the neighbors, I even like to get a glance inside a lit room to see what it looks like inside (is that bad?) And what is making it even better is that either Xana, my oldest, or Jason, my husband, or my whole family comes with me. So we're getting time together and good conversation in---So yeah, it's good.


The food though. I still feel like I work so darn hard, and am getting nowhere. I'm eating so many salads. I'm grabbing a protein shake or bar once in awhile in between. I've only cheated a few times, and not big, just a little. It is getting easier, to not eat as much, but why isn't the payoff bigger?


I'm starting to feel better in general. My meds have kicked in :) so I'm getting back on track and I feel like I can tackle the airports and all the walking on my way to Africa, so that is a huge milestone for me. Speaking of that, we've started our meetings and have formed our team! Exciting!

I would appreciate Any advice?

No comments: