04 April, 2011

OK, The Low Carb with Shakes it is!!

After much contemplation, this week will be Low Carb meals with a supplemental shake to curb hunger. It will be more organized than last week. After having come up with this plan, a lovely lady, my kids home school writing teacher, gifted me with a free "Cinch" Vanilla Shake Mix along with a few other Shaklee products. This is her way of supporting me--thank you so much Carol! At the bottom of my post I will put her business name and number. God is so good. I am tight on money and after making this plan, He provided, amazed as usual!

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

Lunch. The low-carb plan, I promise. A low carb, nutty bread with 1 slice turkey a tomato and pickle. A c1/4 cup ricotta. I was actually full, I have 1/2 the sandwich left over!!! Yeah!!!

Also, 15 minutes on the bike...are things getting better????

Carol Barham Hoal
Hoal Health Solutions
hoal-health-solutions.myshaklee.com

No comments: