14 February, 2013

Hoping you will be my Valentine? To Jason


 

Hoping you will be my Valentine?

Will you love me, even though I'm having surgery next week?
Will you tough it out, serve me and comfort me,
And let only me speak...
To let you know and yell to the hills-
That I love you , I adore you, I want you...
But will you pay the bills...
Will you make the bacon, will you fry it in the pan,
Will you watch the kids, train the dog, fix the fence-
And still love me as I am, still be my fan?
Will you let me overspend, forget the dry cleaning and prepare only PB and J for dinner,
Will you hold in the stress of being the only bread-winner?
Will you love all of me, the added body weight, the hot sweats and the aches and pains,
Will you believe that I love you, no matter what, even when I flee for a break on one of the trains....
I will love you even though you love your phone.
I will love you even though I complain and moan...
about the hours you work, the travel you do,
I will adore you because you are you!
You are the man I fell for, head over heels,
We have so much fun together, these days playing Banana Peels!

Will you be my valentine, today and forever more,
Loving you is not a chore...
It's what God led me to do,
I just want you to know, I love you!!

...please!
To my awesome husband, Jason.

No comments: