25 May, 2011

Quessadilla's for the kids, AcaiTrim for me!

Jason and the kids loved my Quesadilla's. Unfortunately I didn't use the low-carb wrap or the light cheese. I had one anyway. Does anyone realize how expensive it is to eat healthy? I actually got the tortilla's on sale thinking of feeding my brood of 7, thereby foregoing the health part of it--am I the only one?

Grabbed the AcaiTrim, and bought it. It was on the shelf at Wall mart, calling out my name. O.K., I actually walked myself over to it, but I decided it was worth a try. And I just happened to have 10 dollars in my pocket (a rare occurrence). I am counting calories now, no more low carb-diet. Sure, I will watch the carb and eat the smart ones, at least try, but it's just not working for me.

Today I clean, wash laundry-iron, do bills, catch up on other stuff then pack for the Home School conference in Winston-Salem! It's a lot of workshops and lectures but a neat little get-a-way for my friend and me.

Wish me luck on the eating out portion of my trip!

No comments: