07 April, 2011

My bones, My Muscles and My Hair Hurts!

Haven't posted because I've been helping a very special friend move. My bones, my muscles and my hair hurts! How did I ever get in such bad shape! I wanted to carry one more load down the stairs, but was positive that I would roll all the way down. So I carried what I could then hung out in the unpacking area. I want to be the one that keeps on movin' and never runs down, that goes the extra mile (physically). Apparently I want to be the Energizer Bunny. I'm tired of being hurt or in pain. I'm tired of needing my heating pad every night. My biggest prayer after I lose all this weight is that I have my health and energy back and that I can out- task, out-carry, out chore anyone!

Last night we all went out for Mexican...low-carb-Mexican, not exactly best friends. However, upon direction from my friend who is on a low carb diet, I ordered the grilled shrimp on a bed of lettuce with cheese and black beans! EXCELLENT.

1 Corinthians 6:20 

For you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

No comments: