17 May, 2012

Do Not Worry   

Why, Oh why, can't I let go?

It's horrible, it's a crisis! It's all just out of control....my oldest doesn't even live here anymore, I can't keep tabs on her at all moments, my husband is traveling all over the world; it's like, "Where is Waldo...(Jason). My 17 year old has a full time intern, in downtown Raleigh, gone all day, is he eating a healthy lunch??

My other 3 are out and about being teenagers...I have lost all control. My birds can not be kept in the nest at all times with mommy "controlling" them. I am not shuttling them all to the science museum for a day out. They are not all taking naps after reading time at the local library.

Is it about control, someone suggested to me. I didn't like that. I DON'T have a need to control...or do I. 

Matthew 14: 34 says: Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.

Matthew 33: But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

I have been praying for God's comfort. For his grace in my time of great doubt. I worry too much. I worry about worrying. How can I have faith, yet worry. It's an oxymoron at it's best. I am ashamed, yet I announce it to you.

Random thoughts. I'm actually deeper than this. Come talk to me, learn more about me, be there for me. But for now, my simplistic thoughts gone wild. 

Comforting thoughts accepted gladly.

 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have your cookie dough to deliver :) Anytime you need some craziness and little kid fun let us know. We love you!

LoveMyCrazyLife said...

Glad to know that I'm not the only one this plagues, but you mean to tell me it gets worse? Eeeekkk! Prayers for you sweet lady!

Unknown said...

Thank you!!!

Unknown said...

We will have to have the delivery next week--we have a certain someone visiting this weekend! Prayers accepted:)