08 January, 2013

Polly Lu and Joshua

 Our new baby; Polly Lu.
 My old baby cakes; Joshua, claiming dominance!

Success, they love each other!



I wish I had something profound to say about this accomplishment that has taken place in our household. All I know is that Josh has been the sole owner of our house as of 7 years ago, my famous 40 year old miracle birthday gift. Jason was not allergic to him, therefore, I got to keep him in the house. Ever since, he has pretty much run the household and it has clearly been his (not our) abode first for all these years.
Polly is persistent!

But this past  Christmas, life changed for my spoiled baby cakes. Polly Lu came into existence. Our new, sweet, ever so toddler-like, newly adopted puppy has now rocked Joshua's world!

Josh no longer sleeps under the dresser with the heat blowing in his face for hours-in peace, now he gets slapped and batted by a huge sloppy puppy paw consistently.

At first he slapped back, sporting a little claw with the slap. This sent puppy screaming about, only to come back for more.

But now, they wrestle in tandem, they slap, they hiss they whine then they snuggle. Pure Sweetness. And it comes with great relief. For I am in love with them both!






No comments: